Saturday 11 July 2015

Baby Steps

Afternoon Peeps, hope you are well.


Just sharing the inside step card I made at club on Thursday.
It just needed finishing off this morning as I had done everything apart from adding the tags. Then I planned to get on and make lots of cards for an upcoming fete.

Sadly my mojo has gone walkies.
Before deciding on this arrangement I wasted an hour moving around different colour tags/buttons/card candi. Then it took me two hours to make another card that I wasn't happy with. Grrrr.

So I've quit while I'm behind, and I'm now watching the tennis with some Pimms and strawberries :D

Anyway, I used papers from the 'Country Meadow' and the 'Always and Forever - Solids' paper pads.
Sentiment Tags Stamp set from LOTV
X-Cut heart punch
'baby' letters cut using Craft Robo
'NEW' letters cut by hand - I used the 'negative' part of some old chipboard letters to trace them out.
Forever Friends stickers from Docrafts

Challenges:-
 Scrap & Craft Inspiration - Celebrations
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Sweet
The Ribbon Girl - ANYTHING GOES WITH THE OPTION OF ADDING STARS AND/OR STRIPES 
Crafting by designs - Re-use or recycle (I've re-used the scrap from my chipboard letters as a template)



Ooh, almost forgot - there's a fab Summer Clearance Sale over at Lili of the Valley.
It's free worldwide shipping on all orders over £10 and there is a massive 50% off on selected lines and 20-25% off many other items. I've already had one spending spree :D

Ta ra for now,
Katrina x





6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful inside step card, love the papers you have chosen to use and your bears are adorable xx

Céline said...

really cute
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, I like the ff images the step design and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Suzi Mac said...

This is so cute, love that sweet ted and your wonderful design. A perfect new baby card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi

Sue said...

Katrina, this is a great card, you always come up with such clever designs and this is wonderful. (I have it on very good authority that Pimms ans Strawberries work wonders for the mojo)! (-;
Sue...xxx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous stepper card, love the idea of using the scrap from the letters as a template! Thanks for entering our Anything Goes in July challenge at Crafting by Designs. M x