Tuesday 31 October 2017

Deer to Me

Hello lovely peeps


I didn't expect to do a second post today but as I was making this card I realized that the MFT challenge that I wanted to enter it in was about to close :o)
The challenge was to make something based on this sketch:



I've used Forest Friends stamp set from My Favourite Things and papers by First Edition/Trimcraft with Crafters Companion leaf dies.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge #356 
Addicted to CAS #123 leaves
Crafty Friends Challenge #69 Cute
Hanna and Friends #285 scary halloween or colours of autumn
Creative Inspirations #282 autumn/halloween

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very sweet

anja curvers said...

Such a sweet and cute card with all those lovely leaves. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Laura ElleBi said...

What a lovely card!!!
Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
DT Laura