Tuesday 6 March 2018

Harbour Scene on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps


Today's golden oldie is a rubber stamp from Inca Stamp called Harbour Scene. I bought it second-hand about three or four years ago I think, and it's the first time I've inked it up.  Judging by the ink staining on the wood it was well loved and used by it's previous owner.

I stamped it onto Aquafine watercolour card (Daler Rowney) with Black Archival Ink, and had a lovely time colouring it in with Distress Markers :o)


Other ingredients:
5"x7" ivory card blank
sentiment by Stamps Away
Versamark ink
Clear detail embossing powder from Stampendous
 tumbled glass Distress Ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)  

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

meg said...

LOVE THE PALE TONES THEY GIVE A VINTAGE FEEL TO THE STAMP AND CARD

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful i love harbour designs they remind me of seaside holidays as a child. Its also very similar to Michael Powell stamps which I also love great card Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!